Despite all the negative feedback surrounding the iPad mini’s reason for existence and how it does not actually bring innovation to the tablet market, here we are with what most analysts would have expected – the iPad mini will still do quite well, as its shipping time has already slipped to a fortnight since its announcement. Pre-orders for the iPad mini opened today, and it did not take too long for customers to snap up the 7.85” tablet, where its shipping time has moved from November 2nd to “two weeks” for the WiFi only 16GB model, as well as the white version of said tablet.
Apple did mention, however, that folks who decide to jive with the 32GB and 64GB black iPad mini models will still be able to receive their pre-orders within a week, although it must be noted that these units will only be dispatched in “some areas”. No idea on where these “some areas” are.
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-03-31: iPad Air & iPad mini With LTE Hits China At Last
- 2014-03-23: Microsoft Convinces 12 Year Old Girl To Get The Surface 2 Over The iPad Mini
- 2014-03-18: Apple Reportedly Picks Samsung To Manufacture iPad Mini Display Panels
- 2014-02-16: iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- 2013-10-22: New iPad Mini Gets Retina Display
- 2013-07-08: Second Generation iPad Mini Might Be Delayed
- 2013-05-05: 10-inch Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet Rumored
- 2013-03-31: Apple Denied iPad Mini Trademark
- 2013-03-29: Apple Could Ditch Samsung As iPad Mini Display Supplier