If you’re interested in picking up the LG Optimus L9 or the HTC Windows Phone 8X via T-Mobile, you might be interested to learn that thanks to what appears to be a leaked road map screenshot for T-Mobile, those interested can expect to see the LG Optimus L9 launch on the 31st of October, while the HTC Windows Phone 8X to launch on the 14th of November. Of course these dates are hardly concrete, and it’s hard to tell if this screenshot is legit so we suggest taking it with a grain of salt for now, but we will be keeping our eyes peeled and mark our calendars for those dates nonetheless.
If either phone does not capture your fancy, you might be interested to learn that based on the screenshot, a bevy of other devices will be released in this month and the next. This includes the Blackberry Armstrong for the 24th of October, the Samsung Galaxy S2 color refresh for the 29th of October, an unknown Huawei device on the 31st of October, a Samsung Tobia for the 7th of November, and a certain Dell BMW Launch (TmoNews speculates that this could be a Windows 8 laptop) for the 14th of November.
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-01: T-Mobile LG L90 This April 23rd (Rumor)
- 2014-01-03: LG G Flex Press Renderings For AT&T And T-Mobile Leaked
- 2012-09-27: HTC One X+ with T-Mobile's branding spotted in leaked photo