Last week we reported that according to an alleged hands-on report, it was suggested that LG could be the manufacturer of the next Nexus device. Either that or LG could be one of the few manufacturers. In any case thanks to a series of leaked photos (via baraholka.onliner.by), it seems that we may very well have a glimpse at the rumored device. As you can see in the images above, these photos of the device seem to be in line with what the hands-on report has suggested, a curved edge much like the Galaxy Nexus which at the same time seems to be a departure from LG’s sharp-edged designs.
Supposedly the only difference in design is the back (which looks pretty similar to the Optimus G), which according to the hands-on report suggested a multi-colored “X” Nexus logo, while these photos just say “Google”. This isn’t too surprising given that some Galaxy Nexus handsets sported slightly different designs on the back depending on where you got it from. This of course looks very different from our earlier report, although to be fair the earlier photos was that of an alleged prototype which means that this could be the final product. What do you guys think? Any takers, or will you guys be sticking with the Galaxy Nexus?
Next Story: Alleged LG Nexus E960 prototype photos surface
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2014-03-25: LG Optimus Zone 2 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-03-14: Alleged LG G3 Screenshot "Confirms" 2560x1440 Display
- 2012-10-11: More LG Nexus photos leaked, this time with more clarity
- 2012-10-09: Alleged LG Nexus E960 prototype photos surface