Love or hate Apple’s iPhone 5, you cannot argue that it is one heck of a popular device, so much so that the iPhone 5’s competitors such as Samsung and Motorola have released ads poking fun at some of its features. Well it looks like Nokia has decided to join in on the fun and released an ad which points out how “dull” the iPhone 5 is.
Apple has typically released the iPhone in black or white which we admit keeps things sleek and simple. Nokia on the other hand has released devices that are particularly colorful and extremely striking, and this is pretty much what Nokia’s video has suggested. We’re not sure if this will be enough to lure would-be iPhone owners over to Nokia’s Lumia devices that run on Windows Phone but it might be worth watching anyway.
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2013-07-09: Nokia Lumia 925 VS iPhone 5 Video Recording Capabilities
- 2012-09-20: iPhone 5 and Nokia Lumia 920 compared in Nokia UK infographic