[CEATEC 2012] So here we are roaming the CEATEC 2012 showfloor, and definitely when you have a potent mix of testosterone with vehicles and technology, the man in us has rolled back the years, where we end up as starry eyed kids. What you see in the video after the jump would be a fake dashboard of an Audi R8 (would we love to have this in our garage!), sporting the Augmented Reality (AR) Heads Up Display (HUD) by Pioneer. The HUD will display current speed as well as all relevant navigation information, but the (virtual) roads which the R8 was driving through seemed to be pretty deserted for a city-scape. Perhaps the zombie apocalypse had struck by then, and there are so few humans around? This is not exactly groundbreaking on its own, but we do wonder whether the driver would be far more interested on the AR display compared to what is right in front of the vehicle when such technology becomes standard in our future rides.
Next Story: Tosy DiscoRobo dancing robot is no legend
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!