Urbanears has just announced their third pair of headphones to come under the Urbanears Editions range, calling it the Plattan Tweed Edition headphones where it will retail for $80 per pair. The Plattan Tweed Edition headphones comes enveloped in hand-woven Harris Tweed, and you know that it is going to be a luxurious experience considering how it is made from 100 percent virgin wool. Boasting brown ear-caps, a brown textile cord with Kevlar core so that you need not worry about the entire shebang ending up in a twisted mess, as well as orange accents, the Plattan Tweed Edition headphones is definitely a thing of beauty. On the inside of the headband, you will discover a level of authenticity for those who are concerned with their public image via a hand sewn Harris Tweed label.
You can fold down the Plattan Tweed Edition headphones to the size of your fist for maximum portability, and there is also the Zound Plug feature on one of the ear-caps, enabling you to share whatever you are listening to at that moment with another friend. He or she will need to bring his or her own pair of headphones though, so be warned.RELATED
- Spotify Offers Free Ad-Supported Listening On Your Mobile Device Starting Today
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Beats Music Streaming Service U.S. Launch Is Next Month
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- Follow: headphones,