If you’re a Verizon subscriber and you’re looking forward to seeing what sort of Windows Phone 8 devices the carrier could be offering, it looks like a Samsung-made Windows Phone 8 handset could be headed your way this December. The handset has been given the name “ATIV Odyssey” and surprisingly there was not much revealed about the handset. In fact as you can see in the image above, a placeholder image was used instead of the actual photo of the device. Some are speculating that the final product could be the ATIV S, which according to the rumors will feature a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, LTE connectivity, 8 and 2MP cameras and a possible 4.65” Super AMOLED display. In any case this is just giving customers more choices which is always a good thing. We expect that more details about the ATIV Odyssey will be revealed closer to its release date, so do check back with us at a later date for the details!
Next Story: Blackberry 10 bootup screen revealed in photo
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2013-01-24: Verizon Samsung Ativ Odyssey Arrives
- 2013-01-23: Samsung Ativ Odyssey Set For Verizon Debut Tomorrow
- 2013-01-18: Samsung ATIV Odyssey A Week From Release?
- 2012-11-15: Verizon could offer the Samsung ATIV Odyssey for free on contract
- 2012-11-12: Samsung ATIV Odyssey press rendering leaked