Samsung intends to roll out their very first foldable touchscreen device sometime in 2013, where it is touted to be known as the Samsung GT-B9150. Rumors have been swirling around, touting that this foldable touchscreen device will feature a 5.3” Super AMOLED HD Dual display. Techjailbreak claims that this spanking new Android-powered will be easier to be known as the Samsung Galaxy Q. Do you concur?
It seems that Samsung might actually use their spanking new Exynos 5250 processor, in addition to carrying an 8-megapixel camera at the back, while there will be a 2-megapixel shooter up front. Apart from that, 2GB RAM is tipped to grace the purported Galaxy Q, and connectivity options will come in the form of NFC, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth, packing a rather hefty 3500mAh battery. We will not be too surprised about the battery though, since you will need all the juice possible to power such a touchscreen. Will it run on Jelly Bean then? Only time will tell, but pretty much everything else is up in the air at the moment. Just last year, we spotted a concept phone with a foldable AMOLED display from Samsung.
Next Story: Diablo 3 Linux users auto-banned by Blizzard
- 2014-04-13: Galaxy S5 Launch Day Sales Beat Galaxy S4 [Report]
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-04-13: Google Executive Says No iPhone Features Were Copied For Android
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Root For T-Mobile And Sprint Variants Available
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon