Some might say that a Sony PS3 and PS Vita bundle is a no-brainer, but it would certainly be something to behold in the future assuming Sony themselves are open up to the idea, don’t you think so? According to PlayStation UK Managing Director Fergal Gara, he is not 100% sure about such a bundle, although he did mention that Sony has yet to rule out such a possibility in the future.
Gara mentioned, “We’d have nothing against that whatsoever. And it’s not out of the question that we would do that this Christmas if we wanted to. We put together packages for retail, and there’s no reason why we shouldn’t create a ‘Vita plus PS3′ bundle, which could feature games that use cross-play, as well as include a PlayStation Plus subscription that both devices could use.”
The thing is, at what kind of price point would gamers look at the bundle and go, “Why not, I might was well drop a lump sum of cash at this point in time to get the best of portable and console gaming from my point of view?”. Surely one that is pocket friendly for this coming holiday season would seal such a deal for the masses, don’t you think so?
Next Story: BlackBerry Aristo could be flagship RIM device
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase