Come 30th of November, Apple’s new 21.5” iMacs will go on sale, although technically since it’s almost towards the end of the 30th of November in countries like Australia, one customer by the name of Ben Pasternak has already managed to get his hands on the computer and has since posted a first look and unboxing video of Apple’s thinnest iMac to date. While we expect the folks at iFixit will eventually get their hands on the computer and perform a full teardown, Japanese website Kodawarisan might have gotten the jump on them and have already posted teardown photos of the iMac. The website itself is in Japanese so unless you can read and understand Japanese, it looks like the photos will have to suffice for now. So, who’s planning on getting the 21.5” iMacs today, or are you holding out for the 27” iMacs which will be available come December?
- 2014-04-10: Low Cost iMac, 12-Inch Retina MacBook Air Expected This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-03-28: The iMacompanion Adds A USB Port To The Front Of iMacs
- 2013-12-05: Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- 2013-10-29: Man Files Class-Action Lawsuit Against Apple Over Failing 27" iMac Displays