Good news gamers, if you were looking forward to playing Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition, you might be interested to learn that after a slight delay, the game will be released on the 28th of November, which is a Wednesday as you can see in image above. No word on when the iPad version will be released but it is expected to be released shortly after. For those unfamiliar, the Enhanced Edition version of Baldur’s Gate is basically a slight remake of the classic game back in the day. It will feature new characters, a new area, various improvements such as support for displays of higher resolution. If you’d like to learn more about the game, head on over to its website for the details. So, who’s looking forward to getting their hands on the game?
- 2014-01-16: Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition Arrives On The iPad
- 2013-11-14: Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition Pegged For 15th November Release
- 2013-10-03: Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition Now Up For Pre-Order
- 2013-09-01: Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition Back On Track, New Gameplay Trailer Released
- 2013-08-15: Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Back To The iTunes App Store