If you’re into freerunning, then the video above is probably one that you have to watch. While freerunning itself is a pretty impressive feat of athleticism, what makes this video doubly impressive is the fact that these three freerunners – Jason Paul, Shaun Wood, and Anan Anwar – were freerunning around the streets of Bangkok, Thailand after dark while donning light suits. The suits themselves appear to be rather simplistic and basically consists of LED strips, duct tape and some batteries, and like its director Frank Sauer pointed out, these suits look like they could have been taken from the Tron movie. If you have a few minutes to spare, you should definitely check the video out for a pretty spectacular light show!
- 2013-12-16: Philips' SlimStyle LED Bulb Available Jan. 2 For Under $10
- 2013-12-04: NAVIGATE Jacket Uses LEDs, Haptic Feedback To Help Direct Its Wearer
- 2013-10-24: Philips Introduces LED Lighting System To Help Comfort Intensive Care Patients
- 2013-10-20: China Introduces Li-Fi Bulb That Lets You Go Online
- 2013-08-28: Fo̱s Wearable LED Display Targets Athletes As Target Market