Rockstar has officially announced that Grand Theft Auto 5 will be headed our way in Spring 2013, and that pre-orders of the game will begin on the 5th of November. Retailers are supposed to start putting up promotional material then but it looks like those promo materials have since been leaked, which not only gives us a glimpse at some of the freebies that pre-orders of the game will net you, but it also revealed some locations within the game.
As you can see in the image above, it looks like those who pre-order will be able to get their hands on what appears to be a keychain image viewer. Additional promotional materials include some posters which revealed the Zancudo River, the Vinewood Hills, the Del Perro Pier, the Vespucci Canals and Grapeseed. We’re not sure what exactly those areas will feature, but it does give us a clue as to what we might be able to expect. Hopefully more details will be given once pre-orders go live, so do check back with us then for the updates! So, who’s planning on pre-ordering themselves a copy of the game?
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Nokia Lumia 630 Spotted In China
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Leaked Sony Camera Slide Reveals Sony's High-End Plans
- 2014-03-25: LG Optimus Zone 2 For Verizon Leaked
- 2013-09-20: GTA 5 Earns $1 Billion In Three Days
- 2013-09-16: Grand Theft Auto iFruit Companion App For iOS Released
- 2012-10-29: Leaked Grand Theft Auto 5 promo materials point at Spring 2013 release
- 2012-10-25: Rockstar unveils first official Grand Theft Auto 5 artwork
- 2012-10-19: Rockstar launches official Grand Theft Auto 5 Facebook page