It was at the end of last week when we reported that the iPad mini LTE will ship in five days’ time, and here we are with word that the iPad 4 LTE could also begin to ship – earlier than the speculated dates of November 20 through to November 23, which is always a good thing in this day and age where patience is not exactly a virtue. It seems that some users will be on the receiving end of the latest iPad tablet from as early as November 16th onwards, although as at press time, there has been no official update concerning just when he LTE-enabled iPad mini will ship – just rumors floating around.
Of course, do bear in mind that since these are nothing but rumors, the final shipping date could still change at the very last minute, and but the smart money would be the iPad mini LTE not arriving any sooner than from next week onward. Are you looking forward to your iPad 4 LTE, and you have already drawn up a “battle plan” of apps that you want to install after unboxing your precious new tablet?
- 2014-04-18: Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2013-10-14: Samsung And Apple Rumored To Be Working On 12 Inch Tablets
- 2013-10-08: Apple To Hold iPad Event This October 22nd
- 2013-09-05: Scoop.it For iPad
- 2013-07-08: Apple To Launch 5th Gen iPad In September (Rumor)
- 2013-04-24: Tactilize: Create and Share Visual Cards from the iPad