It was not so long ago when we told you about KOLOS, the first ever gaming wheel that’s specifically designed for the iPad. Well, today, the folks behind the ingenious creation is happy to announce that KOLOS has been launched on Indiegogo, a crowdfunding site. It also informed us that it has made some minor corrections to the price. Beginning today, you can pledge $50 for the steering wheel. Once it launches in the market, the retail price of the steering wheel will go up to $69,95.
But if you’ve got more cash to spare, you can get the full pack (a steering wheel, a base and a clamping system) for $85. The expected retail price of the full pack will go up to $120. Expected delivery dates will be on May next year. Compatible with all iPad models except for the iPad 1 and the iPad mini, KOLOS features a steering wheel that’s made from anti-perspirant rubber coating technology, high -uality metallized plastic base, rubberized circles on the bottom of the base for enhanced stability, a landscape mode-only gaming experience, an auto-centring function, and more. To learn more about KOLOS and how to help fund the project, check out its Indiegogo page here.
Next Story: Commercial jet plane crashed as an experiment
- 2014-04-24 Two Thirds Of iPad Users Are New To The Device
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-23 iPad Dominates U.S. Tablet Market But Others Are Catching Up
- 2014-04-21 Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18 Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)