Microsoft’s Xbox 360 is already seven years old, yet, it’s still selling pretty good, as proven by its recent milestone of 750,000 sales during Black Friday last week. So, it is safe to say that the Xbox 360 is still hot and trending. But things could go from good to better because Bloomberg is saying that the next-generation Xbox video gaming console is already scheduled for next year, particularly during the holiday season.
Insider sources told the publication that Microsoft isn’t sure whether or not it will unveil its next-generation Xbox at E3 next year or at a separate event solely intended for the purported console. Microsoft has declined to comment on the report. The time is probably ripe for Microsoft to launch a new gaming console for its fans. Nintendo, so far, is doing great with the recent launching of the Wii U and the Wii mini.
Next Story: Unlocked iPhone 5 Units Now Available Online
- 2014-04-08: Xbox Head Phil Spencer Doesn't Think Microsoft Will Dump It
- 2014-04-08: HBO Offering Xbox Users Free Access To Game Of Thrones' Premiere
- 2014-04-07: Microsoft Working On Original Content For The Xbox
- 2014-03-31: Phil Spencer Takes Over Microsoft's Xbox Division
- 2014-03-20: Microsoft Plans On Rewarding Positive Behavior On Xbox Live
- 2013-12-16: Shoot Many Robots Free On Xbox 360 Through Games With Gold
- 2013-12-12: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Wolf DLC Releasing Today On Xbox One, 360
- 2013-12-12: Fable Anniversary Hitting Xbox 360 On Feb. 4, 2014 With Bonus Content
- 2013-12-09: Titanfall Debuts Ogre, Stryder Titan Classes In New Trailers
- 2013-11-27: Gears Of War, Shoot Many Robots Free In December For Xbox Games With Gold