According to LiveSide.net, there is a sighting that could eventually be on par with that of spotting a unicorn or finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow – although what our eyes see are a wee bit more believable. I am referring to the image from LiveSide.net that points toward a Nokia Lumia 900 which runs on what many deem to be the official Windows Phone 7.8 operating system, sniffing out this particular photo at the “Lumia Experience Store” at Raffles City, Shanghai, China.
Apart from the new Start screen, nothing else that is groundbreaking was spotted. Heck, for those who are not in the know, Windows Phone 7.8 is more or less the operating system update that places your Windows Phone 7.5-powered smartphone nearer to Windows Phone 8 territory, although it is not quite there yet. For folks who want the true blue Windows Phone 8 experience, you might just want to stick with the latest generation of Lumia devices – the Nokia Lumia 920 and Nokia Lumia 820.
Next Story: Skype prepaid cards revealed for the UK
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17 Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2013-05-08 AT&T Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Phone 7.8 Update Out Now
- 2013-02-28 Chrome Plated Nokia Lumia 900 Is Fancy Looking
- 2013-02-04 T-Mobile's Nokia Lumia 710 Will Be Missing Windows Phone 7.8 Update [Updated]
- 2013-01-25 AT&T's Nokia Lumia 900 To Receive WP7.8 Update 30th January
- 2012-12-03 Windows Phone 7.8 spotted on the Nokia Lumia 900