For those of us living in the northern hemisphere, you know the drill even as the mercury drops, all the relevant and necessary precautions need to be taken into consideration as you prepare to meet the bitter chill of winter head on. After all, who does not want to wrap themselves in multiple layers in freezing temperatures, by putting on a scarf, a pair of woolen gloves and socks, a hat and perhaps even ear mitts? Well, going out is one thing when you are nicely wrapped up, feeling warm and toasty within, but what about your poor smartphone that is exposed all naked to the elements?
This is where the Nokia X Burton Insulator case comes in handy, where it has been touted to be specially designed to offer protection for your smartphone from the bitter cold and snow. In fact, tests performed on the Nokia X Burton Insulator case showed that it actually helped extend your phone’s battery life by up to 50% in cold and sub-zero temperatures. The reason it is able to do so is thanks to a cozy soft-fur lining and 3M Thinsulate for maximum cold weather protection. The test conditions point to offline streaming of Nokia Music on a Lumia 800 in temperatures of minus 10 centigrade (-10°C), now how about that for durability?
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility