The Good Design Award is a Japanese “comprehensive design evaluation and commendation system” that is based on the philosophy that “good design is essential and indispensable to everyday life.” This year, the Japan Institute of Design Promotion or JDP, is giving its prestigious Good Design Gold Award to two of Samsung’s products, namely, the Eco-friendly reusable packaging solution and the OLED ES9500 3D TV, respectively.
JDP is also awarding its Good Design Award to 27 of Samsung’s innovative products. The list includes the Galaxy S3, the Galaxy Note, the Galaxy Beam, the Chromebook Mini Desktop, the Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet, and 20 more Samsung products. You can check out the gallery to view the rest. Do note that the list also includes applications such as the Smart TV app and Samsung’s Smart Phone Application for Android. Even Samsung’s Motion UX for smartphones and its 2012 Smart Hub television interface were chosen. Kudos to Samsung for the huge win.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo