A couple of the more recent Android-powered devices from Samsung, namely the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and the Galaxy S3 Mini, are said to be on the receiving end of new colors in the near future. As far as we know, the general public are able to purchase the Galaxy Note 2 in either Titanium Grey or Marble White at the moment, but the future will see Amber Brown, Topaz Blue and Ruby Wine come a-knocking on our wallets sometime in the year 2013. Having sold over 3 million units, it would seem that the Galaxy Note 2 will not have any trouble remaining as one of the top choices among consumers who prefer phablets compared to regular-sized smartphones. Not only that, the new colors would make for a convenient excuse to your spouse that you need to change your ailing smartphone, no?
The Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini will soon be available in Onyx Black, Titan Gray and Garnet Red from December this year onwards, but assuming things go awry, early 2013 is still a legit date. For the moment, however, you will have to make do with just white and blue shades for the Galaxy S3 Mini. It is tipped that the new colors for both the S3 Mini and Galaxy Note 2 will be showcased by Samsung at MWC 2013.
Next Story: Pandigital Stripped Via Dirt Cheap Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March
- 2013-12-09: Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- 2013-11-19: Android 4.3 Update For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rolls Out
- 2013-11-10: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 Update Expected To Roll Out Soon