When it comes to holding up your iPad, you can choose between a stand or a mount, with the former propping up your iPad on a table, while a mount system will grip your iPad while attached to your car’s windscreen, headrests and etc. If you hate having to choose between either, this Boomerang Kickstarter project might be worth taking a look at. Dubbed the first ever all-in-one iPad mount and stand, the Boomerang when flattened out acts as a mounting frame which will grip the four corners of the iPad. That combined with a variety of mounts for glass surfaces, headrests, the air-vents in your car, suction cup and table stand, it certainly sounds pretty versatile.
If you don’t want a mount, folding the Boomerang in half will allow it to act as a stand that will prop your iPad up in three different positions depending on your preference. According to its creators, the Boomerang and the multi mount package will retail for $85, but if you were to pledge a donation on Kickstarter, it can be yours for $65. That is currently the most basic package that you can go for, but if you want other mounts you will have to pay more. If you’d like to learn more about the Boomerang, you can head to its Kickstarter page for the details or to pledge your donation.
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- iOS 7.1 Release Apparently Just Around The Corner
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued