So you’re over at a friend or relative’s house and your iPhone 5 is running low on battery – unfortunately for you, your friend/relative is not a fan of Apple’s products which means that they do not have spare Lightning cables or chargers lying around. Unfortunately it’s just not practical to bring our chargers with us wherever we go, unless you know you’ll be out all day or it’s simply because you’re that prudent, but that’s what the folks behind the Nomad Lightning Cable is hoping to change. As you can see in the image above, the Nomad Lightning Cable is a cable for your iPhone 5 that’s small and short enough to be attached to your keychain without really getting in the way.
It is 3” long and will use an Apple certified Lightning connector. This is pretty important because as you might have read a while back, Apple made sure that their Lightning cables would not be knocked off by attaching an authentication chip in them, which means that you can rest assured that the Nomad should function as advertised. While it’s not really a to-die-for accessory, we can only imagine that there are times when you will be glad that you have one attached to your keys, so if you’d like to pledge your donation or learn more, head on over to the Nomad Lightning Cable’s Kickstarter page for the details!
Next Story: Skrillex Quest, a game where Zelda meets dubstep
- 2014-04-11: Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-10: Pocket Printer Kickstarter Project Lets You Print On The Go
- 2014-04-09: CommBadge Bluetooth Wearable Device Lets You Interact With Siri/Google Now Hands-Free
- 2014-04-07: Micro 3D Printer Reaches Kickstarter Goal In 11 Minutes
- 2014-04-06: Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10