When you’re at home or when you’re out, at work, at the library or at your local Starbucks, we’re sure that you see many people charging their phones or laptops. Unfortunately this makes for a pretty messy situation when many people use the same product, like Apple devices, which means that you might get confused trying to figure out which white plug belongs to you. Granted it doesn’t really make that much of a difference as long as it works, but we guess some people can be fussy when it comes to these sorts of things, and that’s where the Whooz vinyl charger stickers come into play. As you can see in the photo above, Whooz are a set of vinyl stickers that you can place on your chargers.
They give your charger a rather unique look that will help identify whose charger belongs to whom. In fact if your entire family uses Apple devices, these stickers come in male or female characters so you can assign one for mom, one for dad, one for your sister/brother and etc. Thsee Whooz stickers are actually a Kickstarter project that has since exceeded its funding goal, but if you’re interested you can pledge a donation of at least $10 to net yourself a set of these stickers when it becomes available.
- 2014-04-22: Jailbroken iOS Devices Vulnerable To Apple ID And Password Stealing Malware
- 2014-04-21: Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20: Facebook Paper App For iOS Updated
- 2014-04-20: Beats Music Embraces In-App Subscriptions To Drive Subscriber Base
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2012-07-31: Code School launches Kickstarter project to teach iOS programming
- 2012-07-19: ChargeCard - a portable charger for your iPhone
- 2011-12-27: iPen - the first active stylus for the iPad
- 2011-12-14: Quad Lock Case lets you attach your iPhone anywhere
- 2011-08-22: iEmu: the open source iOS emulator