Remember a week ago when we talked about how YouSendIt is a Windows Phone 8 exclusive app? Well, the leading cloud file collaboration service has just been announced to be made available officially, being available only on both the Nokia Lumia 920 and Nokia Lumia 820 smartphones as at press time. In short, those who own either one of these two Nokia devices are able to synchronize, store, sign and share cloud content from anywhere. This Windows Phone 8 app will also carry Near Field Communication (NFC) capability, enabling users to share content with but a simple tap between handsets. This NFC feature will remain exclusive to Nokia devices for the next several months.
Among the key features that customers and businesses might be interested in include Receive and Track Functionality that allows one to view/track sent files and view/store received files, the ability to share, store, Electronic Signature authentication so that you can e-sign documents on the Nokia Lumia touchscreen, and a centralized file policy management among others. [Press Release]
Next Story: Bungie Reveals Destiny Official Screenshot
- 2014-03-25: Windows Phone 8.1 Could Let Developers Reply To App Reviews
- 2014-01-27: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas For Windows Phone 8 Launched At Last
- 2014-01-10: Microsoft Will Update All Windows Phone 8 Devices To The Latest Version
- 2013-12-10: Microsoft Updates Skype For Windows Phone 8
- 2013-12-10: Microsoft Launches Socl App For Windows Phone 8 Devices