Assassin’s Creed 3 was released not too long ago, but it seems that interest in the successor to the franchise has already begun to show. One of the great things about playing Assassin’s Creed are the places in which the game takes place in, and in Assassin’s Creed 3, the game takes place during Colonial American times, but what about the fourth installment? Where would Assassin’s Creed 4 take place? While it is by no means a confirmation, it seems that in an interview with Ubisoft Brazil (via Techtudo), the director of the company revealed that they have begun to map out data to develop a web-based history of the country, but at this point in time nothing has been decided yet.
It is not surprising that developers have already begun planning the next installment in the franchise, but Assassin’s Creed 3 having been released only a little over a month ago, it might be too soon to tell where the next game will be taking place in. Ubisoft sent out a survey not too long ago, asking gamers their thoughts about the possibility of the next Assassin’s Creed featuring co-op mode that will help players complete their single-player missions.
- 2014-04-13: Ubisoft And musterbrand Team Up For Watch Dogs Apparel And Accessories
- 2014-04-13: Watch Dogs For Wii U Pegged For Fall 2014
- 2014-04-07: Watch Dogs' Recommended Specs Leaked On Steam
- 2014-04-01: Ubisoft: No Watch Dogs Demo Planned
- 2014-03-30: Ubisoft Reiterates Their Commitment To Annual Assassin's Creed Releases
- 2013-12-04: Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag 'Freedom Cry' DLC Releasing Dec. 17
- 2013-11-01: Ubisoft Removes Online System Pass From Assassin's Creed 4, Future Games
- 2013-10-15: Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Story Trailer Highlights Edward Kenway
- 2013-09-12: Ubisoft Highlights Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag's Next-Gen Tech [Video]
- 2013-07-12: Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Preview: A Pirate's Life For Me