We are gearing ourselves up for CES 2013 which is happening in slightly more than a week’s time, and there are tons of embargoes for us to finish up by then. Still, this does not mean that we do not cast our eye on the future – in fact, we do look forward to MWC 2013 that is happening a month after CES, where we will be off to Barcelona, Spain, to check out all that is happening in that part of the world as we intend to bring you the latest developments where smartphones are concerned as well. Word has it that Samsung has been hard at work with Intel on developing the Tizen platform, where the South Korean manufacturer is looking to merge their own bada platform with Tizen.
Yomiuri Shimbun, a Japanese newspaper, did report that NTT Docomo, Japan’s largest carrier, will put up its first Tizen device ever as part of their product portfolio after it is launched by Samsung at Mobile World Congress 2013. We cannot wait – can you?
Next Story: S21H Android Stick PC Has 2GB RAM
- 2014-03-17: Samsung Gear 2 And Gear 2 Neo SDK Released
- 2014-02-25: Samsung and Qualcomm Build World’s Fastest Galaxy Note 3
- 2014-02-24: 'Too Early' For Tizen Smartphone: Samsung co-CEO [Report]
- 2014-02-23: Tizen Association Chairman Expects Phone To Be Released Later This Year
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 Rumored To Run Tizen
- 2014-02-13: Tizen OS Gains 15 More Partners