Google Fiber has been receiving some serious acclaim from not only tech enthusiasts, its customers and video-streaming services, but so far, the only downside of the service is that it’s not readily available for everyone to take full advantage of. But Google has announced today it’s expanding its Google Fiber service to five more neighborhoods, or “fiberhoods” as Google has proclaimed them, in the Kansas City area.
Google will expand its Fiber reach beyond Hanover Heights and Dub’s Dread next year into Piper Schools, Delaware Ridge, Painted Hills, Open Door and Arrowhead. And in some “fiberhoods,” Google is expanding past boundaries slightly to support more customers in the newly selected areas.
Those lucky people who live in any of the newly announced “fiberhoods” are encouraged to choose their plan by the following dates by visiting google.com/fiber:
- Piper Schools — choose your plan by January 31, 2013
- Delaware Ridge — choose your plan by February 14, 2013
- Painted Hills — choose your plan by February 28, 2013
- Open Door — choose your plan by February 28, 2013
- Arrowhead — choose your plan by March 7, 2013
Seeing how highly sought after Google Fiber is, we highly recommend you get on the ball and sign up for a service so you can gloat to the world on just how much of an amazing Internet experience you’re having over everyone else.RELATED
- Mystery Google Barges On A 'Hiatus'
- Google Open Gallery Paves The Way For Online Exhibitions
- LG Reveals Men Can’t Multitask Video
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Follow: Google, Google Fiber,
- Seen at: googlefiberblog.blogspot