Each release of the latest version of the Android operating system from Google will always elicit different reactions for various folks. Users would ask phone manufacturers just when their particular model would receive the newest version of Android, if possible, and manufacturers would look to the carriers for an answer. Well, Google’s latest Android 4.2 Jelly Bean update is no exception, and it seems that somewhere along HTC’s news plumbing system, a leak has sprung up – thanks to a rather trustworthy leak source known as Football4PDA..
Apparently, the following devices from HTC will receive an update to Android Jelly Bean, and they are the HTC One X+ (Evitare), HTC One XL (Evita), HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE (Fireball), HTC EVO 4G LTE (Jewel), HTC One SV (K2), HTC One VX (Totem C2), HTC One S (Ville), HTC One S C2 (Ville C2) and the HTC J ISW13HT (Valente). Needless to say, some of the more notable names (in the past, anyways) like the HTC Desire range do seem to be missing, so no love lost there. Perhaps it is time you made an upgrade to your HTC device?
Next Story: Motorola To Quit South Korea In 2013
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2013-04-25: T-Mobile’s HTC One S Gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update At Last
- 2012-11-26: HTC One X Jelly Bean Update Goes Global
- 2012-10-29: International HTC One X receives Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update
- 2012-10-08: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean leaked for HTC One X Tegra 3 variants
- 2012-09-20: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update coming to HTC One X this October?