If you’re in the market for new Windows 8-based products, you might want to check back with us during CES because LG has announced that they will be showing off several new computers. These include new hybrid tablet/notebook devices like the H160 and the Z160, the Z360 Ultrabook and for the desktop lover, the all-in-one desktop V325 with a touchscreen display. All these products will come with Windows 8 installed and we expect that additional details will be revealed at CES 2013 which will be taking place next month. In the meantime as a quick rundown, here’s roughly what you can look forward to.
The LG Tab-Book H160 will be an 11.6” tablet/notebook hybrid that features a 15.9mm body, underneath of which it conceals a QWERTY keyboard for those who prefer the touch of physical keys as opposed to virtual ones. Weighing only 1.05kg, LG claims that the H160 will feature 12.5 hours of battery life along with built-in WiFi capabilities, Bluetooth 4.0, HDMI output, a USB port and a microSD card slot for memory expansion. The Tab-Book Ultra Z160 is expected to be the more high-end version of the H160 (unfortunately no specifics yet) with an Intel Core i5 processor under its hood.
Next up would be the LG Z360 Ultrabook which boasts a thickness of only 13.6mm while weighing in at 1.15kg. It features an Intel Core i5 processor under its hood and according to LG, it will be able to boot up in a mere 8 seconds. It will also sport a Full HD IPS display and a SATA3 SSD.
Last but not least is LG’s all-in-one desktop solution, the V325. It will sport a touchscreen display with 10-point touch capabilities and will measure 23” diagonally. It will pack an Intel Core i5 processor under the hood and will come with NVIDIA’s GeForce GT640M as its GPU of choice. It will also come with an integrated TV tuner and for those who enjoy watching TV while surfing the web, the V325 also offers a picture-in-picture function, allowing the user to browse the web while the TV feature is enabled.
We expect the full specs and different build options to be available to us at CES 2013, so be sure to check back with us then for the details!
- 2014-04-16 Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17 Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10 Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10 The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10 Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2013-01-10 LG EA9800 OLED TV Has Generous Curves
- 2013-01-07 LG Showcases Panorama Note Feature For Optimus Vu 2
- 2013-01-07 Live Blog At LG CES Press Conference
- 2013-01-06 LG Ultra HD TV Going For $20,000
- 2013-01-04 LG Teases Possible Mobile Device Announcement At CES 2013