CES 2013, as with CES events in the past, looks to be an exciting one and if you’re wondering what new display technology will be on site, LG will most definitely have you covered. Earlier we reported that as far as the big screens were concerned, LG will be revealing 3 UHD displays ranging from 55” up to 84”, but what about smaller displays that could make its way onto our smartphones or tablets? It seems that LG will have you covered as well.
LG is said to be set to reveal a 4.7” display with a bezel measuring only 1mm thin, meaning that we could be seeing phones with smaller bezels in the future. If you’ve seen some of LG’s television sets with the ultra-thin bezels, imagine that but on your phone instead. LG is also said to have a 5.5” Full HD display on hand with a pixel density of 403ppi which we can’t wait to have a look at.
Moving up the sizes, LG will also reveal a 7” display with a resolution of 1920×1080 and a pixel density of 324ppi, a 12.9” QSXGA display with a resolution of 2560×1700 designed for Ultrabooks which will utilize the AH-IPS display technology, and last but not least is a 13.3” laptop screen with a pretty impressive bezel measuring only 2mm thin. If these are of interest to you, be sure to check back with us during CES as we will be on site and will be able to provide you with the latest coverage.
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2013-01-10: LG EA9800 OLED TV Has Generous Curves
- 2013-01-07: LG Showcases Panorama Note Feature For Optimus Vu 2
- 2013-01-07: Live Blog At LG CES Press Conference
- 2013-01-06: LG Ultra HD TV Going For $20,000
- 2013-01-04: LG Teases Possible Mobile Device Announcement At CES 2013