Last month, Apple hinted that its new 27-inch iMac will be available this month. Today, however, a quick look at Apple’s online store will reveal that the shipping date of the highly-anticipated older and bigger brother of the 21.5-inch iMac has been moved to January. Surprised? Not really. Rumors about its delay were already heard and it looks like Apple’s supply is rather short. However, those who were able to pre-order the 27-inch iMacs should be able to receive theirs within this month, as what Apple had promised. New customers, on the other hand, will have to wait until next year to enjoy one. Anyway, stay tuned for more updates.
Next Story: Samsung To Pay Apple Less In Damages?
- 2014-04-10: Low Cost iMac, 12-Inch Retina MacBook Air Expected This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-03-28: The iMacompanion Adds A USB Port To The Front Of iMacs
- 2013-12-05: Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- 2013-10-29: Man Files Class-Action Lawsuit Against Apple Over Failing 27" iMac Displays