So we know that Nokia will only be making a small appearance at CES 2013, choosing instead to appear in full force at MWC 2013 which will be taking place in February. We’re sure that many of you guys are curious as to what Nokia might have up their sleeves – after all it wasn’t too long ago that the Lumia 920 was launched, could Nokia be so quick to unveil a new flagship device? If not, what else could they unveil? There have been rumors floating around that Nokia could be working on a Windows-based tablet, and those rumors have been brought up again by Digitimes who claims that Nokia might have a 10” Windows RT tablet in the works.
Supposedly the Finnish company has been in talks with Microsoft, Qualcomm and Compal Electronics about the possibility of reviving their tablet project, and that it could be making an appearance at MWC 2013. However with sales of Windows RT tablets being less than what was expected, Nokia is at the same time considering if they should go ahead as well. Either way we’ll take it with a grain of salt, but what do you guys think about a Nokia tablet?
- 2014-04-22: HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21: Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20: Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2013-02-25: Nokia 105: Rugged And Dirt Cheap
- 2013-02-24: Nokia Lumia 520 should be called Lumia Mini
- 2013-02-24: Nokia Lumia 720 With f1.9 Camera Lens
- 2013-02-15: Mysterious Nokia Lumia Device Spotted In Lumia 920 Ad
- 2013-01-23: Nokia Lumia 920 With 41MP PureView Technology Rumored For MWC 2013 Announcement