So we know that Nokia will only be making a small appearance at CES 2013, choosing instead to appear in full force at MWC 2013 which will be taking place in February. We’re sure that many of you guys are curious as to what Nokia might have up their sleeves – after all it wasn’t too long ago that the Lumia 920 was launched, could Nokia be so quick to unveil a new flagship device? If not, what else could they unveil? There have been rumors floating around that Nokia could be working on a Windows-based tablet, and those rumors have been brought up again by Digitimes who claims that Nokia might have a 10” Windows RT tablet in the works.
Supposedly the Finnish company has been in talks with Microsoft, Qualcomm and Compal Electronics about the possibility of reviving their tablet project, and that it could be making an appearance at MWC 2013. However with sales of Windows RT tablets being less than what was expected, Nokia is at the same time considering if they should go ahead as well. Either way we’ll take it with a grain of salt, but what do you guys think about a Nokia tablet?
- Microsoft Rumored To Be Launching Low-Cost Windows Tablets In India
- Galaxy NotePro 12.2 & G Pad 8.3 Pegged For 6th March Launch On Verizon [Rumor]
- Microsoft Surface Mini Rumored For June Announcement
- Alleged Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Specs Leaked
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued