The Nokia Lumia 920 is turning out to be a pretty popular device, but to what extent is its popularity? Is it popular enough to compete with the likes of the iPhone 5? The Samsung Galaxy S3 and such? Well as it turns out, according to analyst William Power from R.W. Baird, it seems that the Nokia Lumia 920 is the fourth most purchase handset from AT&T! Of course this does not mean that Nokia is selling Lumia 920 handsets by the boatload, but it’s a pretty good indication that this is a phone that many people seem to be interested in. To give you guys some perspective, the Lumia 920 at fourth place sits behind the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 in third, the Galaxy S3 in second and Apple’s iPhone 5 taking first place.
To hear that the Lumia 920 is doing well can hardly be called a surprise, at least not these days especially since retailers from around the world have claimed to be sold out of Lumia 920 even during its pre-order stages. In fact the Lumia 920 even made it on Amazon’s top seller list at one point in time! Given its specs and the fluidness that comes with Windows Phone 8, we can definitely see the appeal. What do you guys think? Is it about time that Windows Phone and Nokia started stealing more of the spotlight from Apple and Google?
Next Story: Google Nexus 7 Touchstone Charging Mod
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17 Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-01-30 Lumia Black Update Released For AT&T Lumia 920 And 820
- 2013-10-11 AT&T Rolling Out Amber Update For Nokia Lumia 820, 920
- 2013-09-30 AT&T's Lumia 920 Amber Update Will Arrive In The Coming Weeks
- 2013-03-28 AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 Firmware Update Runs Into Issues
- 2012-11-20 AT&T to offer Nokia Lumia 920 for $49.99 on contract on Black Friday