The Chinese, they sure as heck love their Nokia Lumia 920, as we heard that the Lumia 920 smartphone was actually sold out in record time when it first arrived at China’s retail stores, and the wait for the second batch of the Lumia 920 proved futile for those who are rather slow, as the second batch were also sold out as fast as a freshly baked cart of dim sum.
Well, what else can we say about this situation – either demand for the Lumia 920 is overwhelming in that part of the world, taking under 20 minutes to be sold out at the Nokia flagship store in Shanghai, or could the number of units made available are just insufficient enough to create an artificial sense of demand? We let you be the judge, but we do know that the yellow variant has the highest demand. Is the Nokia Lumia 920 also in demand at where you live? Do you know anyone else using this smartphone?
Next Story: More Sony C650X Odin Information Made Available
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-01-30: Lumia Black Update Released For AT&T Lumia 920 And 820
- 2014-01-13: Nokia Lumia black Update Sets Its Sights On The Lumia 920
- 2013-12-29: Nokia Lumia 920 Reportedly Jailbroken By Chinese Hackers
- 2013-10-11: AT&T Rolling Out Amber Update For Nokia Lumia 820, 920
- 2013-09-30: AT&T's Lumia 920 Amber Update Will Arrive In The Coming Weeks