With the BlackBerry 10 launch just around the corner, RIM is pitching in a new program for its enterprise customers. Called BlackBerry 10 Ready, the program aims to woo business customers into trying BlackBerry 10 by offering a free BlackBerry 10 smartphone on top of a free online training. RIM is even offering an option to trade up existing BlackBerry Enterprise Server licenses in exchange for its new BlackBerry 10 OS. This means that companies with BES licenses can make the switch to BlackBerry 10 on a one for one basis for free.
“Starting in January 2013 through to December 31, 2013, Research In Motion (RIM) will be offering customers who purchase new BlackBerry 0 smartphones, the ability to trade up their existing BlackBerry Enterprise Server licenses on a one for one basis for free. The new license trade up will allow customers to secure and manage their BlackBerry 10 smartphones. The BlackBerry Enterprise Server License Trade Up online tool will be available in January 2013, and will be subject to customers accepting the terms of the Trade Up,” RIM said.
You can learn more about the BlackBerry 10 Ready program here.RELATED
- Let Your Favorite Tunes Wake You Up With Pandora For iOS
- Motorola Unveils Holiday Boot Screen Animation For Moto X And Moto G
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Receives Snapdragon 800 Chipset
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Starts To Appear On Different Nexus Devices (Unofficial)
- KitKat Devices Feature Android Menu Button By Default
- Follow: blackberry, BlackBerry 10, RIM,