The rather elusive Samsung ATIV S (so far, anyways) has been blowing hot and cold on the radar of many folks, but most recently, it seems that December 14th is the set release date, as it has been caught being made available then for folks living in Canada thanks to Bell. Well, it seems that our neighbors living in the Great White North will not be the only ones to enjoy this device, UK retailers Clove and Expansys (where the latter has also put the HTC Butterfly up for pre-order recently) have revealed that they are to receive stock for the Samsung ATIV S from December 14th onwards.
The Samsung ATIV S will be a Windows Phone 8 smartphone (does this mean it will also get WhatsApp eventually?), where it will come with an 8-megapixel camera with a 1.9-megapixel shooter in front, a 4.8″ HD Super AMOLED display, a dual-core 1.5 GHz Snapdragon S4 processor, 1GB RAM, 16GB of internal memory with the option to further expand it via a microSD memory card slot. Throw in NFC connectivity and a 2,300 mAh battery, and you might have a winner here. It has been listed for £442.80 on Clove, while Expansys has slapped a £459.99 price point on the Samsung ATIV S.
Next Story: Kenshiro Robot Has Skeleton And Muscles
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-14: Samsung Galaxy K Could Be Announced On 29th April
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2013-11-17: Samsung ATIV S Windows Phone 8 GDR3 Update Being Rolled Out
- 2013-10-20: Samsung ATIV S Hack Delivers 3 Column Live Tiles
- 2013-10-14: Samsung ATIV S Gets Custom ROM Released
- 2013-07-16: Samsung ATIV S Gets GDDR2 Windows Phone Update
- 2013-04-23: Samsung Receiving Visits By Top Microsoft And Google Executives