Samsung is working to deliver the Galaxy Pocket Plus to Europe, carrying the model number GT-S5301. This bit of information was released courtesy of the good people over at SamsungWorld.nl as well as Samsung KIES, thanks to a leaked ROM. The Samsung GT-S5301, having leaked out today, will in all probability rely on number 1 for a plus version which we have come to know – as the Samsung Galaxy S did demonstrate in the past.
The existing Samsung Galaxy Pocket is said to come with a 2.8” display, accompanied by a 2-megapixel camera, Bluetooth 3.0 and Wi-Fi connectivity, alongside a 832MHz processor. Samsung did make an announcement for the Galaxy Pocket Duos (aka GT-S5302) a couple of months ago, and with the Galaxy Pocket Plus, we have one bit of good news – at least it comes with Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich, leading to the possibility of a software update to the current Galaxy Pocket that runs on Android (cough) 2.3.6 Gingerbread.
Next Story: Samsung Flexible Displays To Ship In 2013
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch