There are two smartphones from Samsung which have yet to be announced, but they have already been spotted in recent memory – the Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus, and the Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos, which will be known by their respective model numbers – GT-i9105P and GT-i9082. The former, the Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus (GT-i9105P) could possibly be on the receiving end of an official unveiling later this month, and if you were to ask us, it does seem to resemble the original Galaxy S2 i9100 that was released to the masses to much fanfare sometime in the first half of 2011. Powered by Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean, the Galaxy S2 Plus is touted to come with a 4.3 inch WVGA display, a dual-core 1GHz processor, an 8-megapixel rear camera with flash, and a 2-megapixel shooter in front, tipping the scales at 121 grams.
As for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos (GT-i9082), it is rumored that this puppy will enter near-phablet territory with its 4.5” display, a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, a 2-megapixel camera in front with an 8-megapixel shooter at the rear, and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean in tow, not to mention the obvious – the ability to carry two SIM cards simultaneously. They were both spotted in China, so we do not know about an international release – yet.
Next Story: Pope Sends First Tweet
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22: AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2014-04-22: Apple's Latest Ad Is A Not-So-Subtle Jab At Samsung
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit Reportedly Expensive To Repair
- 2013-08-01: Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM Leaked
- 2013-02-05: Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus Hits Europe
- 2013-01-10: Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus Announced
- 2012-12-28: Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus To Get NFC Chip (Rumor)
- 2012-11-20: Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus Coming In 2013?