Samsung has come up with their fair share of mobile accessories in the past, and here we are today with an interesting addition to the Samsung accessories market, where the device has been dubbed as the Mobile Beam Projector. The Samsung Mobile Beam Projector is versatile in a way where it can be used with a slew of other Galaxy smartphones from Samsung, in addition to Galaxy Players, Galaxy Tabs and PCs. Do bear in mind that it will play nice only with products which support MHL/HDMI.
The Samsung Mobile Beam Projector will have smaller dimensions than that of the flagship Galaxy S3, while sporting a luxurious design thanks to its curved surfaces. Now battery life is an area where mobile projectors suffer, and the Mobile Beam Projector from Samsung does not fare too well either, with a 1650 mAh built-in battery capable of delivering slightly over 2 hours of usage, sporting a brightness of 20 lumens in its projection, and a resolution count of a paltry 640 x 360 pixels. Manufacturing began in October 2012, and right now the Mobile Beam Projector is available only in Korea. The resolution count certainly is nothing to shout about, and I don’t think that it will catch on if launched internationally, either.RELATED
- i-Flashdrive Lets You Transfer Files Between iOS And Android Devices
- Hi-tech Sensors Might Help In The Fight Against Obesity
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Follow: Samsung,
- Seen at: sammobile