Do you think wireless charging has practical use or do you see it as mere novelty? We’ve seen how some users have taken it upon themselves to install wireless chargers onto tables and shelves, but in the case of Nisse Tuta, he wanted to see just how “strong” the Nokia wireless charging pad was and decided to place it in several situations to see whether it would still charge his Lumia 920. Basically what he did was he put the wireless charging pad in/under a variety of objects, such as a sock, a comic book, a plastic chopping board, a Blu-ray case and a stainless steel cooking pot. You will be pleased to know that if you’re the sort whose desk is strewn with books and whatnot, the wireless charging pad should still be able to charge your Lumia device. Placing it under the stainless steel pot, however, did not work. In any case you can check out his video above and let us know what you think in the comments below!
Next Story: Alleged Motorola Droid RAZR M HD Specs Revealed
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635