Have you used your cell phone to order take out, update yourself on your social networks and even play a game or two, but wish it could get you a hot date without creeping through Craigslist’s personals? If you’re looking for love and wish you could use your smartphone to help you find “the one,” then you may be the perfect candidate to use a newly launched application called SinglesAroundMe.
SinglesAroundMe takes everything you love about meeting complete strangers in hopes to date them without the social awkwardness of actually speaking to someone else. The way the application works is by using your phone’s GPS to find singles in your immediate location to flirt with, poke, hook up or whatever the term you kids use these days to get together. Users can choose the amount of privacy they wish to keep while using the application as locations can be made to be exact, hidden or approximate by 1-2 miles from the user’s location.
SinglesAroundMe is currently available on Android with plans to expand to iOS in the coming weeks and Blackberry next year.RELATED
- Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Samsung Reportedly Expects To Sell 330 Million Smartphone Units Next Year
- Nokia BH-121 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Motorola Releases Active Display Update To Fix Lock Screen Lag Bug
- Follow: Android, blackberry, iOS,