While our smartphones are no doubt more than capable of replacing the regular point and shoot cameras, one of the drawbacks is that sometimes our devices are so thin that getting a good grip on it might be tricky. This isn’t really an issue if you just want to snag a quick photo, but for photographers trying to capture a serious shot with their phones, the lack of a dedicated shutter button and lack of grip could be an issue. If you’re looking to take your smartphone photography to the next level, then perhaps the snappgrip iPhone case might be worth taking a look at.
As you can see in the image above, the snappgrip is not only an iPhone case, but it provides a grip so that you can take photos easier, and it even comes with adjustable settings and a dedicated shutter button, all of which will work with an accompanying app that pairs with the controls via Bluetooth. By using these controls, iPhone users will be able to select between various modes such as Portrait, Landscape, Flash, Video, and even zoom in and out without having to touch your iPhone’s screen. Granted it is pretty bulky but we guess that’s the price one might have to pay for added convenience. The snappgrip is currently a Kickstarter project, so if you’d like to learn more or pledge a donation, head on over to its Kickstarter page for the details.RELATED
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- PanoPal Is An iPhone, Android Accessory That Helps Take Panoramic Shots
- Schneider Unveils iPro Series 2 Lenses For The iPhone 5
- The ThrowBack App Is An Interesting Way To Recall Photos And Memories
- The Trygger camera clip adds a polarizing filter to your iPhone
- Follow: iPhone, kickstarter,