If you’re into wakeboarding or jet skiing, then perhaps these concept called the Flyboard might be something you wish would be made a reality. Designed by Jurmol Yao, this contraption seems to be a meeting of the wakeboard and jet ski fused into a single device, and according to its design, it comes with a propulsion system that has been built directly into the bottom of the board! Presumably this will help keep the user afloat, push them forwards while possibly even propelling them to heights above water level as well! Since this is a concept we have no idea how it is supposed to work but we have to admit it looks pretty awesome, and could easily make the wish list of adrenaline junkies out there. Anyone out there who would love to get their hands on the Flyboard?
- 2014-02-17: Table Tennis Champion To Face Off Against Robot In March
- 2014-02-06: Oculus Rift Used To Simulate Rugby Experience
- 2014-01-26: Babolat Play Pure Drive Will Help Improve Your Tennis Game
- 2014-01-22: Sacramento Kings Will Use Google Glass To Stream Their Games
- 2014-01-20: Sony To Make Tennis Sensor A Reality, Will Launch In May