Apple’s 4th gen iPad was launched only months ago, much to the frustration of third-gen iPad owners who might have felt a little ripped off. Well if the rumors are right, it looks like 4th gen iPad owners could be feeling the burn as well because according to the folks at Macotakara, they are claiming that according to their source, Apple is set to launch a newer iPad come March of 2013. It is expected to be both thinner and lighter, and unsurprisingly it will be borrowing design elements from the iPad mini which means that if true, Apple’s next-gen iPad will come in either black/slate or white/silver finishes. We’re not sure what to make of this rumor at this point because it would seem extremely aggressive by Apple’s standards, but then again Apple did surprise most of us with the launch of the iPad mini and the release of the 4th gen iPad, so while it might be highly suspect, we’ll be keeping an open mind for now. However until we get more details or evidence, such as leaked parts and such, we suggest you take this with a grain of salt.
Next Story: Microsoft Surface Pro Gets FCC Approval?
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro Rumored For Q3 2014 Launch
- Rumored iPad Pro Could Be A Hybrid Device Aimed At Enterprise Users
- Rumored 12.9" iPad Pro Could Feature 2K Display With Eye-Tracking Technology
- Apple iPad Mini 3 Prototype With Touch ID Spotted [Rumor]