Sports fans will be happy to hear that Yahoo is partnering with NBC to deliver the best in the world of sports. The content and promotional deal will combine Yahoo! Sports’s reporting expertise, coverage of big events, and popular fantasy sports products with NBC Sports’s digital assets as well as television promotion and integration.
One the features that we can expect from the content deal is editorial depth, thanks to the award-winning reporters and commentators from both companies. Another feature expected are new video programming concepts from Yahoo! Sports and NBC Sports that are basically original made-for-web video programs.
The deal will also bring NBC Sports’s Live Extra video player into Yahoo! Sports, so that fans can watch live streams of some of NBC’s biggest events such as the Sunday Night Football and NHL Game of the Week. The content deal also brings the fantasy platform of Yahoo! Sports into NBC Sports’ Rotoworld, and Rivals.com , the college sports destination, will be giving recruiting and college sporting news for NBCSports.com. NBC’s Alli Sports and NBC Sports Regional Networks will also be added into Yahoo! Sports.RELATED
- Microsoft Accounts Receive New Security Features
- Google Testing +Post Google+ Content Ads With Select Brands
- Facebook News Feed Changes Put Focus On Content Source's Quality
- New Website Helps Users Check If Their Email Account Has Been Hacked
- Facebook Is Open To The Idea Of A "Sympathize" Button
- Follow: nbc, sports, yahoo,
- Seen at: investor.yahoo.net