Looks can be deceiving, and when you take a glance at the 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class, it might not seem like it at first, but when tested, it will clearly take the lead by being the world’s most aerodynamic production car, period. This fierce looking compact sedan will have a drag coefficient of 0.23, making it the world’s most aerodynamic series production car as it hits the US later this September. If you were to compare it with the Toyota Prius, that hybrid has a 0.25 rating, while the 2013 Nissan Leaf electric vehicle has a 0.28 drag coefficient, with the Tesla Model S coming closest at 0.24.
You will find a 1.8-liter turbocharged inline four-cylinder that pumps out 208 horses underneath the hood of the 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class, and it is tipped to retail for approximately $30,000 a pop. Now you know just how much you need to save each month from now on in order to have a spanking new ride in time for the holiday season and let the relatives turn green with envy.
- 2014-03-06: Mercedes-Benz Could Offer CarPlay Installations For Older Models
- 2014-03-06: Google’s Projected Mode System Could Feature In Mercedes Benz Cars
- 2014-03-03: Mercedes-Benz To Add Android Support When Google's Car Infotainment System Is Ready
- 2014-01-07: Mercedes-Benz To Add Nest Thermostat Control In Vehicles
- 2013-07-30: Mercedes-Benz Wants To Use Google Glass To Provide A Seamless GPS Experience