A couple of days ago before the new year, we reported that a Blackberry 10 device with the model number RFF91LW was spotted at the FCC with AT&T’s LTE and GSM bands on board, and it looks like that will not be the only Blackberry 10 device that will be debuting. According to another FCC filing, another Blackberry 10 device with the model number RFH121LW was spotted. Unfortunately details about this particular device remains unknown, but hopefully more will be revealed when RIM launches the Blackberry 10 platform on the 30th of January.
Now we know that the Blackberry 10 Z10 will most likely be the first Blackberry 10 handset that the Canadian company will be launching, but at the same time we know that RIM has QWERTY Blackberry 10 handsets in the works which has tentatively been referred to as the X10. Verizon has confirmed in the past that they would be launching Blackberry 10 devices, so there is a chance that this particular model could be the Z10 designed for Verizon’s network. This is pure speculation so try not to read too much into this, but be sure to check back with us on the 30th of January for the details.
Next Story: ASUS And Acer Bow Out Of Netbook Market
- 2014-04-11: Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-04-09: Polled BlackBerry Users Want BlackBerry 10 To Be Themable
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-04-03: Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-01: Samsung SM-T800 Hits The FCC
- 2012-12-31: BlackBerry 10 Device Hits The FCC