The dual SIM capable Samsung Galaxy Grand was first announced in December last year right before the week that is Christmas, and here we are with more word on this particular smartphone. While the South Korean conglomerate remained pretty quiet on the exact date of when the Galaxy Grand would hit the market, Samsung Ukraine did have a mind of their own at the end of last month by issuing a press release of its own, where it included the first official details on both the availability and price of the Galaxy Grand.
Since the Galaxy Grand ought to hit Ukraine from February onwards, other markets too, should be in line with a similar roll out date. After conversion, it is set to retail for €409, which roughly translates to $547 that clearly makes it higher than one would expect, considering how this is not exactly a high-end device despite its 5” display – as it lacks Full HD resolution.
Next Story: Lomography Smartphone Film Scanner
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out