[CES 2013] Jabra, the creator of innovative headset and speakerphone solutions, is announcing a brand new line of stereo headphones at CES 2013. Taking off from the success of its Solemate Bluetooth portable speakers, Jabra is proud to announce the Jabra Revo Wireless, Jabra Revo (corded), and Jabra Vox in-ear headphones. Jabra says that its newest headphones are designed to be “used and abused.” Basically, the Jabra Revo Wireless and Jabra Revo headphones are made from aluminium frame. Steel hinges and a shatter-proof headband also adds flexibility.
On the other hand, the Jabra Vox is smaller and is built from premium-grade materials. It comes with tangle-free cables and is also made to last. These headphones are Jabra’s latest additions to its lifestyle music category, and they embody the company’s ultimate balance in design, ease-of-use, and outstanding sound quality that music lovers are looking for. Jabra has also integrated Dolby’s Plus technology into its latest stereo headphones which will perfectly go in par with Jabra’s exclusive Sound App for iOS and Android devices. Jabra’s flagship stereo headphones will be coming in Q2 this year.
Next Story: Asus VivoTab Smart Tablet Runs On Windows 8
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-09: WiTricity Charges iPhone Sans Wires
- 2014-01-08: Sennheiser Unveils HD8 DJ, HD7 DJ And HD6 MIX Headphones
- 2014-01-07: B&O Form 2i Headphones Announced
- 2013-01-07: Panasonic RP-BTGS10 Uses Your Skull To Listen To Music Via Bluetooth-enabled Devices
- 2013-01-07: Monster Genesis High-End Headphones
- 2013-01-08: Scosche RH1060 Bluetooth Headphones