You can more or less say with confidence that LG never really managed to make a splash with their Nexus 4 device, but as momma always said, it doesn’t matter how many times you fall down, the important part is getting back on your own two feet afterwards. LG has not had much luck with the limited supply of the Nexus 4, and so it is with great pleasure that we bring you the latest rumors concerning the next generation of Nexus devices – and we will kick things off with the LG Nexus 5.
Touted to arrive with a 5″ Full HD display, the Nexus 5 will also carry the new NVIDIA Tegra 4, 2GB RAM, a 13-megapixel shooter at the back, a 3-megapixel camera in front, and a choice between 8GB or 16GB of internal memory.
As for the next Google tablet, it will most likely be a Nexus 7.7 that carries a 1,920 x 1,200 resolution (294ppi) display, NVIDIA’s Tegra 4 of course, 8GB of internal memory, front and rear HD cameras. Same rumors also point to the official unveiling of both devices at the Google I/O conference that is happening in mid-May this year. What do you make of these rumors?
Next Story: BlackBerry 10 Training Materials Leaked
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22 Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-21 LG G3 Mini Seemingly Confirmed In User Agent Profile
- 2013-12-27 Nexus 5 Reportedly To Blame For LG G2's Poor Sales
- 2013-12-15 Nexus 5 Hardware Subtly Revised
- 2013-11-14 LG Reportedly Wanted Nexus 5 To Be Called Nexus G
- 2013-10-29 Nexus 4 Could Still Be Sold After Nexus 5 Launch
- 2013-10-27 White Nexus 5 Render Leaks, Might Come November 1st