You can more or less say with confidence that LG never really managed to make a splash with their Nexus 4 device, but as momma always said, it doesn’t matter how many times you fall down, the important part is getting back on your own two feet afterwards. LG has not had much luck with the limited supply of the Nexus 4, and so it is with great pleasure that we bring you the latest rumors concerning the next generation of Nexus devices – and we will kick things off with the LG Nexus 5.
Touted to arrive with a 5″ Full HD display, the Nexus 5 will also carry the new NVIDIA Tegra 4, 2GB RAM, a 13-megapixel shooter at the back, a 3-megapixel camera in front, and a choice between 8GB or 16GB of internal memory.
As for the next Google tablet, it will most likely be a Nexus 7.7 that carries a 1,920 x 1,200 resolution (294ppi) display, NVIDIA’s Tegra 4 of course, 8GB of internal memory, front and rear HD cameras. Same rumors also point to the official unveiling of both devices at the Google I/O conference that is happening in mid-May this year. What do you make of these rumors?
Next Story: BlackBerry 10 Training Materials Leaked
- Apple Reportedly Buys Kinect-Tech Creator PrimeSense For $345 Million
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Microsoft Approached Samsung And Huawei About Dual-Booting Windows Phone/Android Devices [Rumor]
- Next-Gen iPads And iPhones To Feature More Sapphire Crystal [Rumor]
- Nokia Tablet Rumored For End September Announcement, Phablet Pegged For November